Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hockey in Hamilton

Well its been a crazy last few days hasn't it!!!

I have never fielded so many calls and emails, people stopping me on the street, all wanting to know whats going on, and to talk hockey.

It was also a very " Political" day to say the least, I had a lot of conversations with our elected officials before they headed into their meeting to discuss our hockey future.

The website and Facebook group are growing like wildfire, yesterday saw 407 new members on Facebook alone!

The social component of the internet I have implemented and will continue to as time goes on.

I have some HUGE things planned on top of all this, a Rally is being planned, a fundraising dinner/rally after the playoffs are over, and also a grassroots campaign aimed at getting everyone fired up!!!

Staye tuned lots of good stuff coming!!

http://www.bringthenhltohamilton.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was born in Hamilton 1949 only child and my Dad would take me to see the Hamilton Redwings at the "Forum" on Barton St. I had the best time and reg outdoor skating right across the street. It was so exciting going to the games. I think having a highend hockey team again in Hamilton would bring the city back to life and more revenue back into town that would be a plus. I so loved being daddy's girl and learning all the sports.