Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bring The NHL To Hamilton Rally

Yes, the rally is still a go, more so than ever now.My commercials will start to air tomorrow on CH, so either watch them there or on my website!As soon as the ruling was released today I was notified by the media, and approaching 1am, I am still going through the judges 21 page ruling on the case.Being in the legal field for 26 years, I have read my share of documents, this one is no different, there are some interesting statements in this one.I will post what I and I repeat I take from it at a later point.The biggest thing that everyone needs to take from this, is not what a legal opinion can or cant do to what we want, but more so its what we need to do now as a City and a people.There are some very clear things that now must happen, some I can share, others I cant.The biggest thing for everyone to know, is that we cant give up, lord knows that I am not giving up, if anything I am looking at this in even a bigger picture now, more than ever.More to follow.

http://www.bringthenhltohamilton.com

No comments: